oldschool CxC

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Funny but kinda sad Nun-Fu video and a quality (and likely more valuable) link, Google Page Designer, the browser-based WYSIWYG html solution. Pretty cool, even though it needs IE.

I'm still hooked on Opera b/c it's so damned fast (on the PC, at least) and it's pretty much virus-proof. I even paid the $20 for mine! (Nowadays they give it out free.)

Also just bought Nuance's Dragon Naturally Speaking v8. $80, hope it works. Voice-to-text is a long overdue software revolution, IMHO. (Sore fingers/wrists/back.)
Finished my 1st draft of a screenplay (still revising & having it read in my screenwriting class), and thought I might take a whack at my next screenplay by dictating it.

Last -- took a work trip to NYC. Saw protestors outside the World Trade Center train station. They were supporting 911truth.org, have you checked it? They're starting to get more attention in bigger media as Bush's ratings drop.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home