oldschool CxC

Saturday, February 25, 2006

I would like to visit this blog more, but every time I visit I feel compelled to respond to some completely fucking idiotic post by Ari (this time his lauding of Hugo Chavez below). I know I'm not going to convince Ari that he's misguided, and vice versa, and I'm sure it bores everyone else.

So how about we delare a no politics rule on this blog?


I participate in much more interesting political discussions elsewhere, and Ari is welcome to start his own blog full of radical leftist tripe and see how many people are interested enough to post or comment.

Ari responds -- rather than submit to rules on freedom of speech, how about observing a gentleman's code of conduct? I'm waiting a sincere, posted apology for your insult, not just a comment hidden on a post.

1 Comments:

Blogger flyE said...

You're waiting for a sincere apology? How about NO, you crazy dutch bastard! Nice job making it about you and your thin skin though. That's certainly easier than intellectually supporting your failed ideology.

7:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home