oldschool CxC

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

I wrote a lengthy response to Erik's insult, and then I realized there's no point. Erik, I guess you feel entitled to make offensive comments about me on this blog?

How about instead of making immature rules about not posting political comments, we follow a concept of acting like gentlemen and being respectful to a diversity of opinion?

I have my views and you have yours. You don't have to agree w/me, or vice versa. For that matter, you don't have to read my posts, either. I will not call your posts 'fucking idiotic' (even if you are misguided), and you can show me the same respect.

Just b/c we see right-wing neo-fascist pundits make belittling attacks on people who disagree with them, that in no way means it's acceptable here or anywhere.

1 Comments:

Blogger flyE said...

Fair enough, but I do like the 'neo-fascist' line. Who shows more of a tendency towards facism in this country, the left or the right?

http://www.suck.com/daily/2000/09/22/nc_index6.html

7:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home