oldschool CxC

Thursday, July 27, 2006

FYI - Andrew mentioned that it was too bad we didn't have a link library (that could get out of date), so I added 2 catagories (personal (Oldschool Links) and general (links to share)) into the blog 'template' for the sidebar. Feel free to edit your own links into the template or if you can't, tell me and I'm happy to add them in. I figured it'd be handy to have a spot where we can ... ugh ... look at everyone's pics! HA

(Trimmed from my latest REkzkaRZ blog post:)
Firstly, check the Google US Govt Search Tool
(I searched for 'Impeachment Bush' and was happy to find a document calling for censure & impeachment from the Dem's. Looks like it was 'resolved' by the Assembly & Senate of California. That gives me a sense of state pride! YEAH!!!)
Let's you search the US Govt, not vice versa -- the govt can already do that!!!
Check out Echelon, the info hub that scans all international email, phone calls, and more...
Here's the Wikipedia Echelon link.

Secondly, I came across this cool list of freeware/shareware stuff posted on the UBCD for Win site -- Universal Boot CD for Windows, that is.

You can read the rest of my post here.

I also posted to Oldschool blog my response to Erik's previous medical post comment and also posted my response to Glenn's off-topic comment on my previous post.

There, that was short & sweet, right?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home