oldschool CxC

Friday, July 21, 2006

Pretty cool features on my new wireless network camera -- I love being able to pan around over the internet. Use the arrows or click in the window to center. Reasonably priced too, only $270 for this one (Panasonic BL-C30A) which includes a free viewnetcam.com domain.

Click here to check it out. User: flye13, password: bartjones. It will install a small active-x control plug-in; some of the Amazon reviewers claim this means it will only work with IE, but that's crap since I use Firefox.

3 Comments:

Blogger flyE said...

nope, still have the old X10 camera an ancient TV monitor for keeping an eye on the street from my living room.

I could flip it around to my living room, if watching me scratch myself while smoking weed and watching baseball is your kind of thing.

Are you and JV hooked up on the whole feral cat thing? He just got into that too.

7:23 PM  
Blogger R·E said...

Can't see diddly on my Mac. :(

Is the camera ALWAYS on Erik watching TV?

10:53 PM  
Blogger flyE said...

Joking aside, it's actually on the intersection in front of my house. It's a hub of activity. Not so fascinating over the web, but as a fishbowl-like display in my living room it is pretty entertaining.

I just got a notice that there is 90s-style drug dealing going on around the corner on Raymond/Alcatraz. I really wish I was in position to point the camera in that direction!

10:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home