oldschool CxC

Monday, February 03, 2003

OK, I'm bored, and I need something lite to post (i.e. not about the tax code, the pending war, or sad stupidity of jurors who convict someone despite not wanting to see him convicted, which I'm still pissed about), so how about this:

My Top 5 TV shows on the air currently
The Daily Show (Comedy Central - 4 days a week, I never miss it. Thank god for tivo.)
Home Movies (Cartoon Network - from the makers of Dr. Katz; very, very funny)
The Shield (FX - best cop show bar none)
The West Wing (NBC - the Democratic wet-dream president, I know I'd vote for him)
American Idol (Fox - this may be the funniest show on tv right now, but unfortunately it gets less and less funny as the rounds progress) {I dunno, I think Kelly Clarkson's "career" since the last American Idol is pretty funny. It'll be even funnier when 12 months from now, after nearly disappearing from the collective American psyche, she makes headlines when she checks into rehab. That'll be a laugh riot. - RM} [E: still, those guys last week going out on the town when everyone else was practicing because they figured with their AI credentials and the camera crews following them they'd be "swimming with chicks" - then later shown leaving the bar with this huge, skanky chick... just through the roof. You can't write this stuff.]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home