oldschool CxC

Friday, January 31, 2003

I'm blind linking this because I hear it is damn funny [this must from Emperor Ng -jv], though I'll need to wait until I get home to look at it.

Sony reccomends that the creator of this seditious and libelous material have his genitals cut off and shoved into his mouth to symbolize his infidelity to our Fatherland, have his heart dug out with a dull shovel and shoved up his ass to underscore how cowardly he is and, after he has died, his foul carcass should be cut into pieces, which will be hung from traffic lights at major intersections in our cities to show how we treat people like him. (all props to Froissart for the metaphorical mutiliation).

[Erik clarifies: By the way, I loved the SOTU. He broke the Dems' ankles with the AIDS/Hydrogen Car crossover move, two-hand dunked on the anti-war crowd with his case for taking action in Iraq, then hung on the rim while pointing at Kim Jong Il up in the crowd. I know he's just reading a speech that someone else wrote, but still... that was Kobe-esque.] {Yeah, but: the judges take points off for lack of sincerity and opportunism. I mean, when exactly did he start showing any interest in anything in Africa? Joe public expects Joe Taurel to lead the new committe on AIDS in Africa.} [E: that's why I called it a crossover. It's used to fake your opponent out before you score.]{That's funny - RM}

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home