oldschool CxC

Thursday, January 30, 2003

OH boy, you just taught me some shit

[Get outta here with your commie, Saddam-loving propaganda - RM]

[Erik tsks: I think posting someone else's complete work like that goes against the Blog moral code, as it were. You should always link to the site what pays the author if possible... unless, UNLESS, you really are a commie. AD? We look to you for guidance.]
A sez {Sheeit. I don't know. or care.. I tend to be amoral. but I was thinking how lots of sites don't like people linking images / wasting their bandwidth like that.. but it's not like this blog is any traffic.. i dunno. I do like funny pictures though.}
{SH congratulates Erik: your high moral standards just won you the job of Commissioner of Roto Baseball. Please Report to Las Vegas Hilton on MArch 29, Conference Room TBD, to assume your duties. This is not a test, this is fer reel}}
A sez: I was going to link that image to the site and ask if that was better but Salon won't even let me see that single comic strip [get it here] unless I shell out $30, 18.50 or watch a Benz commercial. so phuck them. thank you for saving me the agony Sony. I also was looking at the hummer site to see if those sporty new yellow jobbers really did get 8 MPG but I couldn't find the info.
E: Good points all--now I'll have to go find a picture to post. And don't be so hard on yourself A, you're just differently-moraled.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home