oldschool CxC

Monday, February 03, 2003

The "smoking gun" on Iraq WMDs and plans to use them. Put that in your cost/benefit analysis and smoke it.
[A:>The bodyguard probably did his own cost/benefit analysis of being a Sadaam lookalike that had to stay near such a giant walking target. "He has concealed guns all over his body," Sadaam ought to get a giant pile of coke and recreate a Scarface scene in one of his castles.]
[E: I like that no one ever sees him in person anymore, he only communicates by phone. That's right, he's Charlie, and his sons and Tariq Azid are his Angels. "Angels I have a mission for you: Go poison the Israeli water supply."]

R: Five yard penalty for flamebaiting.
[E: Didn't mean to... I actually have an overly-long diatribe ready to go on why I agree with the cost/benefit analysis model while coming to a different conclusion than you did, but I figure if I wait a couple weeks the point will be moot.] {It's good cocktail talk. So when do the cocktails start?- RM}-=>A:Early<=- SL: maybe i can convince AD to roll up to the Bay with me for the 15th party! hehe. leave on Fri, come back on Sun or Mon morning. [That would be cool in several ways. Not least of which is that I haven't seen AD in, like, two years. I'll send you both the e-mail invite w/ information later this week. A good time will be had by all. Guaranteed or your money back. - RM]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home