oldschool CxC

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Google takes another shot at making a kick-ass technology 'commonplace' with frappr. I didn't like it at first, but it's an amazing software. Feel free to add me as a friend on frappr. I'm using frappr to meet w/other filmmakers in Bay Area and also to find a ShadowRun group ... speaking of which:

A true gamer-nerd joy was discovering the awkward CCGWorkshop.com (ccg = collectible card games), which lets you play a few free games a month -- after you dload their small but awkward softare and learn how to use it. I'm a sucker for the ShadowRun RPG and they made a unique and fun ShadowRun CCG awhile back that I bought too much of.

And for Comic Book fans, a cool short that will never see the theaters, but is available for dload on the internet --> Grayson, a story about what Robin does when the first Batman dies. The most impressive part of the film to me is the really high production values, while the film was shot on a shoe-string budget.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home