oldschool CxC

Monday, January 27, 2003

Any idea how I can play your shit, Sam, on Windows Media? Shockingly, this Microsoft product doesn't perform well It makes everything sound tinny and plays it like a 45 RPM instead of 33 MPH. Incidentally, my daughter may never actually hear a 45 in her entire life. gmmmmm.

you should download those mp3s to your hard drive, then any mp3 player including windows media should handle playback. maybe take a look at WinAmp, pretty cool mp3 player.

[she'll probably not know what a cassette tape is either. -A.]

[The cassette tape is probably on its last legs but there's actually a big 45 revival movement going on right now. Well, maybe not big compared to N'Synch, but big compared to, um, cassettes. Check out, e.g., Stones Throw, or Soulfire Records. Not that I'm particularly in on it. I think the last 45 I actually owned was The Night Chicago Died by Paper lace when I was, like, 8 years old. Have it on mp3 now to remind me that there's a difference between good music and bad. It's the bad.- RM]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home