oldschool CxC

Monday, January 27, 2003

Regarding the Super Bowl outcome: Boooooooooo.

I assumed that because the game was anticlimactic, there wouldn't be any trouble. [Trouble? From Article: "Witnesses reported lots of "sideshow activity," with motorists driving recklessly and spinning "donuts" in the street."] Guess I was wrong.

[Gary Radnich this morning on KNBR (sports radio): "We were all set to do our live piece for the [11pm local] news from San Diego when they called and said we were pushed back 10 minutes because there was stuff going on down on International boulevard--someone broke a window on the news van. I don't mean to point the finger at my employers, because all of the media does this, but here we are at the biggest sporting event of the year and we get bumped because some idiot broke a window."] (Sony: Reminds me of the first Laker Championship when we had 4 hours of footage from the one block of newly christianed "Chick Hearn Court," featyuring about 30 guys and two fans. The great L.A. riot.") [A: I have to admit I couldn't tear myself away from that stupid ass (L.A.) coverage.. I liked when they chased the food truck.]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home