oldschool CxC

Tuesday, July 15, 2003

Some of you guys will recognize the lawyer in this article, the guy in the picture facing the cop. Busted a cop who hit a VIP room wither for tactical reasons or for a Zuffle. You might say that he's the club's Bully Back

RM: OK, I admit I gave this no more than a quick skim earlier, but now I am compelled by honor to say "good post" and "good work Tony." Hard to say if he was on the right side of the law, but he was definitely on the right side of right, if'n you know what I mean. I especially like the quote, "'My client is not a prostitute,'" the defense attorney angrily proclaimed." I mean, my life won't be complete until I'm quoted as "angrily proclaiming" something. Damn fine work, Tony. Makes me proud to be a Hastings alum.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home