oldschool CxC

Saturday, April 05, 2003

I'm baaack. I've got a laptop going at home (my desktop is still, uh, pining for the fjords), and looking to go wifi if anyone has any hardware suggestions or warnings. Thanks to everyone who "took care" of Bart while I was gone... he was in really good spirits when I got home.

The talk of drinking games reminds me of the Simpsons this week -- one of the funniest in quite a while. After they wheel someone out of Moe's bar on a stretcher, Moe says, "Ha ha ha! No one has ever won Moe's Drink a Gallon of Gin Challenge, and no one ever will. Ah, life is good."

SL: got some great photos of el barto and Luca. bart straight wore us out with his mad walking, digging, climbing styles. im sure you'll get a chance to see the photos soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home