oldschool CxC

Monday, February 24, 2003

Anyone catch the Tyson fight? Mystikal was singing "DANGER! Get on the floor!" for Etienne's entrance, and Etienne took it to heart.
SL: I only saw a photo of Etienne laying on the canvas, but i heard that phto was longer than the fight itself.
AD: I think I caught the shortest clip on the teaser for some sports show of Tyson knocking somebody the fuck out. like head flying down to the floor as his legs looked like they were flying up. and I wondered to myself, did that Tyson fight happen?

Speaking of rap, great word-a-day today: scrofulous (morally corrupt). If that hasn't been used in a rap lyric then it should be. Samuel Lemons, get to it.

SH:

mama told me, daddy was Scrofulous and I'm just his incubus so I popped her and now she's a pile of blood 'n pus

RM applies it to the gangsta rap context: As a youth I learned to shoot game and act scrufulous while other kids were staying home watching Snufalufagus

SL: im making it my lifes mission to find rhymes in context with scrofulous. it may take a month, but im determined to be the nerdiest rapper ever. [E: nerdier than J-Vizzle?]

RM: If you want to be the nerdiest rapper, SL, you've got your work cut out for you. I heard the words "Friedrich Nietzsche" in a rap on the new DJ Spinna album. Clearly that emcee is the one to beat in the nerd competition.

SL: JV once used "sonombulistic" in a rap. nuff said . :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home