oldschool CxC

Wednesday, January 01, 2003


I am Mario, the Renegade Digital Holy Roman Emperor.  I will smash your country into subserviance, take your strongest warriors for entertainment in my arenas, and secretly control the world for the next 5,000 years from a secret room in the Vatican via my double agents in the CIA!I am Mario.

I like to jump around, and would lead a fairly serene and aimless existence if it weren't for my friends always getting into trouble. I love to help out, even when it puts me at risk. I seem to make friends with people who just can't stay out of trouble. I like having butter licked off my feet by nubile female servants. (I added that one.)What Video Game Character Are You?
Hey check out the groovy 'tooltip' text if you leave the mouse pointer on the picture! It's custom.

Hey! I don't like that hammer floating over my head!!
Dreadful image -- but I guess he's got my nose. But I LIKE monkeys. In fact, I AM a monkey -- so I'm probably miscast as Mario. I'd make a better Donkey Kong.

(At least that's what the chicks say. HA HA! Wonder if it's b/c of the back hair?)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home