oldschool CxC

Monday, October 16, 2006

the producer of Trading Places, Aaron Russo (interview) got a new Michael moorish (ooh, scary music) expose of the Fed and Taxes just coming out (Freedom to Fascism). Hehe he says it played at Cannes cause he showed it on an inflatable screen on the beach..

Hey Tax Lawyer guy, what do you think of the kooks that say there is no law on the books that say you have to pay taxes.

Do you belive that its just for someone (say the government) to come into my home at a point of a gun, take all my money that I've been saving for my kids' welfare, and give it to some poor homeless guy? Is that just?

oh crap I brought up Taxes, was that last dustup about options backdating
(lol whatshishead, 2 billion, greedy!)

2 Comments:

Blogger Sony said...

I've had conversations with many tax protestor types who wormed in with clients. The clients said, "hey can you talk to this guy" so I did. Hilarious. Take the theory that you only pay tax on foreign income, its based on Section 1441 that says you have to withhold taxes on payments to foreigners. Think about that, does it say "you DON't have to pay tax on doemstic income"? To them it does. The 16th amendment and Section 61 of the code are pretty straightforward.

11:53 AM  
Blogger A. said...

I guess wiki got most of the debunking in there. Someone shoulda told Wesley Snipes.

9:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home