oldschool CxC

Friday, September 22, 2006

I would really like to check out some of Mark Lombardi's 'Art' but I guess the internet is afeard of hosting a readable version..
almost readable version at

"Obsessive—Generous", Toward a Diagram of Mark Lombardi
NPR: The 'Conspiracy' Art of Mark Lombardi
Dark Star, village voice

Dead Men don't talk
(enron, thrax junk in there and here.)

ah enron, I'm sure we'll get to the bottom of that... where did the SEC put those enron files again?

(getting into I'll read this later links now)
The Enron Pipeline Connection To 9/11 (some guy ranting in the "some guy told me" vein, but hey he touches on the whole fiat/fed/$ angle issues:)
President Jackson once stated that if the American people knew the real truth about the central bank system, there would be a revolution in the morning.



bush body count (judging from Iraqi body count, not recently updated)(some of these characters must have been rock stars, cause they got bad luck in de planes)

not that I'm saying people don't just commit suicide

Recent sea wars incidents indicate octopus hunting can be dangerous, I am going to start reading 9/11 conspiracy refutation sites. any doosies? found a good Michael moore bashing site for Sam, I guess now I understand more why he hates that dude.

oh yeah, the guy that wrote/directed? Syriana (haven't seen it yet) was on the Henry Rollins show (so you know this has to be true) and he said 'some guy' told him the energy business and the defense industry were one and the same, that massive payments for weapons and such were handled by (roughly) transfers of title to oil tankers in transit. I have never heard of such a thing, what do you think?

(ari baiting rant off) Ari have you seen Wag the Dog?

2 Comments:

Blogger REkz said...

A, thanks for baiting me.

Seen Wag the Dog -- the movie, yes.

The reality -- yes.

I have even read Erik wag himself!
HA HA

I mean, the amazing part to me is that people really believe the Bush crap.

** Listen to the David Cross mp3's I linked!! **

6:11 PM  
Blogger A. said...

oh yeah V for Vendetta kind of sucked... something about movies where one of the leads wears a mask all the time, same for that tom cruise ripoff of the decent spanish movie .. that new scorcese is a HK film remake too.

12:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home