oldschool CxC

Monday, July 24, 2006

Oh you want some housing bubble blog links?
You don't?
You do?
lets see... alas one of my lost favorites was chock full of pics of crappy spots that were crazy overpriced. I guess this post says it was bought and shut down by a r/e co.


Bubblemeter [DC])

homeowners take solace, the bubble has not peaked when many people are screaming bubble. but then again there is a HGTV show Flip this house..

the starting point and I linked it before
Calculated Risk
the rest are mostly link follows, please add any good ones you find,

freshly followed:

Ghost housing market (florida)

Bay Area don't buy arguments

2 Comments:

Blogger Erik said...

I don't get it, and I want to buy a house in the bay area. I shouldn't buy? Or I shouldn't buy as a short-term investment?

7:29 PM  
Blogger A. said...

I don't think I get it either. I guess make sure the numbers work, don't be sure of short term appreciation, consider upside of renting, etc. nothing you don't know I'm sure.

3:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home