oldschool CxC

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

ad comments on commenting:

I feel relatively ignorant on politics, not to mention responding to an Ari post would require one to understand an Ari post (badum dum..) I did enjoy his world travel observations.

I often find myself starting, then abandoning a post if I realize it doesn't have a point.
Sometimes I go as far as trying to learn stuff and then jump in, but my effforts usually ends up abandonded, usually when I have link hopped myself into a headache.

For example I start reading about Hugo Chavez, leading to Marxism, and Hegelian dialectics


Nother example was trying to follow up on references in Tim Robbins Embedded about Straussian Neoconservatism

actually of all those links, the dialectics one may be the most relevant.

bleh. it all makes my head hurt and in the end I have nothing to say.. maybe Big E was right. Politics sux.

I still don't much care for rules or censorship.

3 Comments:

Blogger REkz said...

Yo ALIEN,

I'm reading 1984 again. Orwell. Man, that'll kill a buzz!!! But it's worthwhile reading...

Goldstein was the enemy in that -- and it's pre-WWII!

Lastly, you gonna see V for Vendetta?

6:03 PM  
Blogger A. said...

I'll prolly wait till its on DVD.. hear its got lots of 1984 stuff in it too.

2:30 PM  
Blogger Sony said...

well, you can always talk financials. Me and Erik are willing audience members

5:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home