oldschool CxC

Tuesday, August 05, 2003

Pimpopoly? Or, pimpopoly? What kind of morally low person do you have to be think up shit like this?

EK: Damn, I thought you guys had made up the term Pimpopoly. Too bad someone has already used it. I guess you will want to come up with a new name for the game you are working on. How's monop-HO-ly? or Honopoly?

Ari - How about 'HO-nob-rolly'? Or "Ho-nob-slobberly'? [E: I really like "Ho-nob-slobberly" and I don't even quite get it.]

RM: I think the working title is "Players' Ball." Be the first to collect a full set of bling and you'll be the pimp of the mother fuckin' year.

EK: Ah. You do know that the Player's Ball is a real event right?
It was covered in the classic HBO special, Pimps Up, Ho's Down, featuring Ice T.

RM: I'm not imaginative enough to think up something like "Player's Ball" on my own. If I were really imaginative I could complete this rhyming analogy: Chutes:Ladders::'Tutes:? "Tutes And Daddies? I got nothin'.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home