oldschool CxC

Thursday, July 31, 2003

So, another web site (which shall remain nameless) called this the worst headline ever. But I kind of like it. So I figgered I'd share and let you all decide

SL: I vote "yes", worst headline Evvvvvveeerrrr!

E: Just don't mess with my girl Dahlia. Her brainy, sarcastic wit gets my corpus delicti all amicus curiae.

E: Since this post is Laker-related: I updated my NBA Live game to reflect the current rosters (sans rookies), then sim'd an entire season. The results were the Lakers going 79-3 in the regular season and 15-1 in the playoffs. The T-Wolves were the #2 seed in the west, and the Lakers big four each averaged over 20 points per game. I expect nothing less from the upcoming season.

SL: You should run that sim w/out Kobe in the Lineup and see what results you get.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home