oldschool CxC

Wednesday, March 12, 2003

ok, ok. i have to make a public confession. i was trying to add to the blog on sam's cd and something happened to the formatting (so i thought). so i messed around and tried to make it better--i think i fucked up. i really must not know what the hell i'm doing. (hanging head in shame)

A doesn't see any problems, except this faulty link, which Glenn probably didn't do ==}

SL: me neither. looks ok. not much to fuck up. i can always repost the lyrics if something happens. anyways, ill add a link to my blog here since my new site doesnt have one. and you guys are the ones giving any type of feedback online anyways. what i really need is to figure out my messege board so i can just have threads on my forum. samuel lemon's blog

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home